- Bachelor of science in chemistry (BS)
- Dual major in chemistry and chemical engineering
- Secondary science education track in chemistry
- Master of science in chemistry (MS)
- Doctor of philosophy in chemistry (PhD)
Undergraduate majors can pursue ACS-certified degrees in chemistry or biochemistry. Students pursuing an ACS-certified degree can also earn honors in chemistry.
The department also offers a BS degree designed for pre-health students interested in pursuing medical, dental, pharmacy, or another health professional program. More information about preprofessional programs is available from the A&S Student Services Center.
Undergraduate students may pursue a dual degree in chemistry and chemical and biological engineering.
Students interested in science education can earn a general science education certification with a specialization in chemistry.
Master’s students in chemistry choose one of two degree options: Plan I, which requires a thesis; or Plan II, which requires additional coursework but does not require a thesis.