The Chemistry Department honored its student at the annual Chemistry Honors Day Convocation on April 4th. The following students received the top chemistry student honors. For a full list of award recipients go to the graduate and undergraduate award pages.
- Outstanding Chemistry Undergraduate Student Award: Jesse Gettinger
- Outstanding Chemistry Undergraduate Research Award: Morgan Whitaker
- American Institute of Chemists Award: Evan McConnell
- Outstanding First-Year Graduate Teaching Award: Rachael Albury
- Outstanding Second-Year Graduate Student Award: Ian Adams
- Outstanding Third-Year Graduate Student Award: Archana Panikar
- Oustanding Chemistry Graduate Student Award: Caleb Hill and Parker McCrary