Are there separate applications for teaching and research assistantships or fellowships?

No, the Graduate School application is the only application you need to make. All students who apply to our program will be fully considered for teaching or research assistantship positions. Nearly all of our entering students are offered full TA or RA stipends. Qualified applicants will also be considered for fellowship opportunities.