Do I need to take the TOEFL?

If your native language is not English, you must take the TOEFL and have the score sent to UA (code 1830). A TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test (pBT), 213 on the computer-based test (cBT), or 79 on the Internet-based test (iBT) is required for regular admittance. If you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an institution in the United States, then you do not need to submit a TOEFL score even if your native language is not English.