Where can I find housing in Tuscaloosa?

On campus: The University provides an excellent residence program that supports graduate students. Visit the housing and residential life website or call (205) 348-6676.

Off campus: Most graduate students live off campus. Apartments are generally plentiful and cover a wide price range depending on proximity to UA and amenities. For more information, visit the University’s off-campus housing website.