Which courses are offered year round, and which ones are only offered at specific times?

Most 100- and 200-level courses (101, 102, 231, 232, 223, and 237) are offered in both fall and spring semesters as well as in the summer. The exceptions are CH 117 and 118, which are only offered in fall and spring respectively, CH 104 (fall and summer), and CH 105 (spring and summer). All 300- and 400-level courses are only offered once a year. It is important that you be aware of these limitations, as missing an upper-level course will require waiting a full year before it can be taken again. The semester when courses are typically offered can be found in the undergraduate catalog or on myBama.