Thank you for your interest in making a gift to the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The generous support and continued involvement of our alumni and friends allow us to sustain a high level of quality in our teaching, research, and service.
Your gifts and support of our programs can add to and enhance what we are able to do. With your help we can
- award scholarships and supplemental support to outstanding students in order to bring the best national and international students to The University of Alabama and to improve their ability to accomplish world-class research
- enable students to attend academic conferences to present their research and enhance both their own research visibility and that of The University of Alabama
- bring in nationally and internationally renowned guest speakers for high-quality public talks for the University and the community
Whether your gift is large or small, your support is deeply meaningful to us. Thank you for your consideration.
How to Give
Giving is quick, easy, and secure:
- Open the University’s online giving page.
- In the “Find your fund” search box, you can locate the general Chemistry Department Gift Fund to help us fund our most urgent needs.
- Or you can search for one of our specific funds, including:
- Donald F. Smith Memorial Endowed Scholarship in Chemistry
- George D. Palmer Jr. Memorial Endowed Scholarship in Chemistry
- June Noland Crowder Endowed Scholarship in Chemistry
- Robert Ramsay Chair of Chemistry Fund
- Robin D. Rogers Endowed Scholarship in Chemistry
- Anthony J. Arduengo III Lecture Series Endowed Support Fund
- Michael P. Cava Endowed Support Fund
- Complete the remainder of the form, and then submit your information. You’ll be directed to the payment page. There’s also an option to share your gift on social media.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss other giving opportunities, please call or email Dr. Greg Szulczewski, department chair, at email@example.com or (205) 348-8436.